Drain Cleaning St. Louis, MO. There's nothing more annoying than having a sink that does not drain, or embarrassing if there are any foul smells coming from any sink. This includes basements, kitchens, and other drains throughout your home. At Drain Cleaning St. Louis, we strive to provide next-level drain cleaning in St. Louis and the surrounding area. Don't hesitate to reach out to our emergency plumbers today for an estimate or if you have any questions. Call 636-742-2533 and contact us now.
As a leading provider of plumbing services in St. Louis, it's important that Drain Cleaning St. Louis provides efficient, affordable service to our customers. From unclogging pipes to entire replacements with each service completed in a timely fashion, we're prepared to handle just about any problem. See below for a list of our common services to learn more:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Bathroom Drain Cleaning
- Toilet Replacement
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Faucet Replacement
- Dishwasher Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Pipe Inspection
Be sure to have a look at the Drain Cleaning St. Louis drain cleaning reviews in St. Louis.
Drain Cleaning at Drain Cleaning St. Louis in St. Louis, MO
There are a lot of things that can cause clogs in pipes and drains — frozen pipes, minor flooding, hair, toothpaste, and others. Making sure your drains are clear is incredibly important — this is not an "I'll take care of it later" problem you would want to have. There are a few ways to prevent pipes from freezing, which can happen in extreme cold weather or even a power outage. Roof damage is another concern. This includes mold, pipes breaking, and other risk factors that everyone in the Midwest can relate to. The bottom line is that it’s important for homeowners to seek out professional help. Using chemicals to clean drains, for example, may not be advised. Often, the best course of action is manual drain cleaning and declogging.
Below are a few things for property owners to keep in mind in order to prevent serious damage:
- Sinks: Slow-draining pipes can cause a number of problems. Blocked drains can cause foul odors. It's advisable to re-caulk your sink if it gets noticeable. Also, look for any water stains under your sinks. Calling a draining cleaning expert near you can save you hundreds of dollars in damage.
- Refrigerators: If you see any wet spots near your refrigerator, and you have an ice-maker, you might need to check the hose connection. A crimped ice-maker line can lead to some problems. Contact one of our professional drain and pipe cleaning experts if you need help.
- Dishwashers: Like a refrigerator, look for leaks or loose connections under the sink or to your main water source. One tip for checking leaks is to turn off any water supply for an hour or so and carefully look for buildup.
- Water Heaters: Like dishwashers, water heaters should last about a decade or even longer if it's properly cared for. Any rust or standing water near the water heater is a bad sign -- get ahead of it and call a professional or consider a replacement.
- Showers and Bathtubs: One indication something is wrong is if you see any discoloration on your floor. Caulking wears thin, and any gap can lead to water damage. Look for any dark spots underneath any bathtub or shower.
- Air Conditioners: Any HVAC equipment that shows signs of trouble should be inspected by a professional. Obstructions can make their way into AC units and the drain that goes to the floor drain can get clogged. Luckily, you have Drain Cleaning St. Louis to help.
Homeowners have a lot of options. There are water alarm systems, upgrades tied into warranties, and other things you can do to prevent damage to your home. Reach out to our St. Louis drain cleaning experts today at Drain Cleaning St. Louis for more information.
The Draining Cleaning Experts at Drain Cleaning St. Louis: Taking Care of Water Damage and Mold
One of the serious side effects of water damage is mold. According to the EPA, there are some serious health risks related to mold. These include allergies, asthma, and respiratory complications. Mold usually forms when moisture collects on material for a few days and ventilation is low. Preventing mold in your home should be a priority due to these safety and health hazards. One way to prevent mold is to bring down your indoor humidity by venting bathrooms, using dehumidifiers when it's "soggy," and using exhaust fans in the bathroom and kitchen when you can.
Any moisture buildup can lead to mold — an expensive problem and health risk. One cause can be clogged pipes. This is another reason why it's important to reach out to a local pipe and drain cleaning expert at Drain Cleaning St. Louis to make sure leaks or clogs are taken care of. This includes clogged drains, sump pumps, toilet clogs, and frozen pipes. At Drain Cleaning St. Louis, we provide drain camera inspections, have drain snakes and augers, and have full-service capabilities to take care of any problem a homeowner may have.
Your St. Louis Drain Cleaning Experts | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
If you're ever in need of a local plumber, contact Drain Cleaning St. Louis 24/7 for plumbing service. Call 636-742-2533 or contact us for more information about drain cleaning in St. Louis. It's important for homeowners to protect their properties, and having an inspection or fixing leaking pipes can save you thousands of dollars down the road.